Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Kiss My Earth

Go, kazu, go, kazu
Go, kazu, go shorty
It's my birthday
I gon' party like it's my birthday
I gon' sip Bacardi like it's my birthday
'Cause you know I don't give a fuck
It's not my birthday!

I knew that I would feel bad if I stayed in here on my birthday.
I really wanted to get out the town because that made me feel better.
Although this isn't easy to accpet, I am getting close to see into myself trying to understand.
I always had somebody who took care of me. The more they took care of me, the less I was concerned about them. I don't really know why... but I was always thinking only about myself. It totally worked out then because there were always somebody who supported me. I wouldn't realize that until I lost somebody important to me. Obviously, I now have to face so many things by myself but I think this is what I deserved and a good chance to pay back to those people. I hope I would find somebody who would take care of me again and never let them go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home