Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Shake My Earth.....

Today, I am really tired. So,I won't write much.
I just found a lot of my friends have blog on MSN.
Some people are changed, others are not.
I think I am getting to understand the world around me.
People surrounding me are pieces of puzzle consisting of my little world. If you are missing one of them, the puzzle will never be completed. Unfortunately, those pieces would chip or be cracked because each of them is made of fragile glass. Once you lose them, it is really difficult to find one that exactly just fits the part you are missing regards to size, shape and color. However, it is not a good idea to go find new pieces to expand your puzzle world without finding missing pieces as your mighty world will get too complicated and lose your sensitivity that I like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home