Thursday, August 17, 2006

Trust is overrated.....

Trust is fragile thing.
Once earned, it affords you tremedous freedom.
Once lost, it is impossible to recover.

I went to my friend's wedding hold in one of small town in Pennsylvania known for where invites around 12,ooo exchange students every year. It takes three hours all the way from Manhattan.....sigh.....


She was one of exchange students and is currently working in New York City, so she decided to have her wedding ceremony at host family's house.





This lucky guy is Aron from HongKong who has a killer smile as well as Jacky Chen does. He now works in United Nation.
It was really hot day and a lot of bug flying around us. However, everything was going so well thanks to their families and friends who organized the wedding by their own by the time something happened me.



What am I doing?

For those who are not familiar with American wedding ( I was one of them), the groom takes off garater on the bride and throws out to bachelors ( I was also one of them) while the bride throws a bouquet. Then, what happens is the guy who luckily gets garter gets a chance to put the garter on the girl who also luckily gets the bouquet.

YES!! I got the Garter!!!!!!



Yes, I am ready to marry for god's sake.



The Ending was, of course, Happy Wedding!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home