Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Good enough to eat.....

I have a new roommate and just found that she went outside, leaving her underwears hung in the bathroom.That is so disturbing my poop.
The other day, I went to Mitsuwa, used to be Yaohan.
I believe this is the biggest Japanese grocery store I have even seen in the U.S.
There is also a couple of Japanese restaurants located inside of the building.
I went to San Tou KA (山頭火)



I was so so so excited.......塩らー、塩らー、塩らー。
Those guys who live in Japan never know how lucky you are to eat noodles everyday!


And this is my friend, May. She controls 20% of our revenue. Yeah, I know I could do 21%........:P




Zoom in~~~!!



This is what I had. Well....The grass is always greener on the other side........



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home