Saturday, July 08, 2006

Should I stay or Should I go?


It's been a month since I came N.Y. and I have already been fed up with the city.
In Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest, Jhonny Depp acting as "Captain" Jack Sparrow had a clock that indicates where is what you want the most in the world. As he can't use the clock because he dosen't know what he wants, I don't know what's I want.
I think it's time for me to move on regardless of nowhere to go.

One more thing I need to write down so I won't forget next time.
I had a short but long tirp in this holiday weekend. It was my friend birthday. Although I was extremely busy for finishing my work the week, I prepared everything to celebrate my friend's birthday but I totally forgot about "two" cakes....
I think this is all about me. I can't be completed fully, and that makes me feel I am alwasy missing something.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home