Saturday, August 26, 2006

I gotta let it burn....

I have been in sick. I can't breath well.....
Today, I bought a bicycle. I wanted it from last year but never really had a chance to get one.


This is the best Steak House in N.Y. What they call it is Peter Luger!! It's in Brooklyn. You will see it on your right side after you pass Williamsburg Bridge.



I don't like American Stake so much because it's low loin and not as tasty as Japanese Beed such as Kobe Beef.

YEAH.... it's SO good. I coudn't stop eating until I had to suck its bone.
The sauce is also delicious. It is really fruity that kills the bloody taste of meat.


Of course, we tried New York Style Cheese Cake, which was also fantastic.


I know....... It's not cheap but worth it.
Remember they accepet only cash no credit card.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home