Friday, December 09, 2005

360 from LEad

Something serious, I had lunch with my career coach Chrisy at A Carroll's. (Why do they need to put A? when I asked My teammate the location, he corrected it.... ) It was pretty nice lunch though. I had steak sandwiches.
That was the frist meeting for us. This is part of career program the school assigned.
Basically, what we do is to talk about my career.
Well... the problem is that I haven't improved at all. I was kindda happy these days because I am going to back to Japan.
It's a good chance to give myself 360 feedback. I think I am getting used to studying in this school and have no problem with my life out of school as I spend most of time in school.
But I just realized this is not my first thing to do.
I am here for my career. Suddenly, I remeber that Japanese second year students were talking about something this school. There are many people spending their time for school and will have ended up with nothing for their career. This might be true, or exactly what I am doing.
looking back , I have done since I had come here. Probably, some said I improved a lot in terms of language or some acadmic skills. In the meantime, I think nothing has changed for my career. I am still lazy. Or there might be no need for me to of changing.
Anyway, the lunch was a good chance of being isolated from school and thinking about myself.
Now, I am thinking I do want to stay and work here after I get of the school.
PeAcE OuT for My Future. Failure is not my F**king Option.


She is Vicky from Russia.
I had no picture to post so I just run into her studying room and snapped her.



"Tom Cruise is getting out of the closet" from South Park

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

はじめまして、いつも楽しみにbLOGを拝見しております。私は、vA州のCharlottesvilleにある、B-Schoolに通うものです。突然ですが、来週、家族がWilliamsburgに行きます。そこで、恐縮ながら、お勧めのSafood・Steak Restaurantをご存知であれば教えていただきたくお願いします。こちらは内陸部でおいしい魚を恋しく思う毎日です。
突然で申し訳ありませんが、上記差し支えなければよろしくご教示いただきたくお願いします。

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home