Sunday, November 27, 2005

Time to get married?

A friend of mine is getting married in a week.
My life has been pretty miserable since I had come here.
That lights my life up.
When it comes to me, I always think I want to have one boy and one girl.
I probably don't say anything to my son.... but be really conservative against my daughter's behavior. hehehehhe~~ I am going to stick my big nose to my sweetheart's life. No matter who come to ask me for her, I am going to say"NO!!"
well.......... I have to find one to have kids first.

I am not able to post their pic....damn it.
I am going to ask them to send new soft file again.
I hope everything is going to be fine.

2 Comments:

Blogger KAZU said...

I thought I am still young... but my life, in fact, sucks!!

9:00 PM  
Blogger KAZU said...

only if I can survive....

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home