Friday, November 11, 2005

Libarary buddies

Since my mid-term didn't go as well as I wanted, I have kept being away from the modern world. It's 3:49am.
I have just woke up from 4-hour nap and come down to here because today's Fianace quiz didn't let me sleep last night.
I used to study in Blow Hall, building of Business school. However, I studied at SWEN, W&M's library, in this week. Sometimes, I need to get out of the B people.
There are still a couple of people I saw last night and they are studying while I am playing with this shady Blog.
There is Dankin Dounts on Richmond Road. To my best knowledge, the store is the only one which open for 24 hours in Williamsburg. Once in while.... well... kind of often now... I go to there to get Latte with my crazy friend. I met a lady who cooks super awesome bagel. Good thing is that she gives me bagles free because she dosen't want to sell them more than 8 hours in shelf.
I gotta get back to work now... I am working on Accounting Project.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home