Friday, November 25, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving ~~

I am in Thanksgiving break and have so many things to do... But how can I study?
I had traditional Thanksgiving....well I mean of course turkey.... dinner with Mike and My classmates.
Mike is Koji's friend who used to live in Okinawa and Tokyo around 10 years.
And, traditionally, we watched football games with beers!!
Mike is a great golf player and his handicap is only 2!! This means that he is as good as pros.
After that, I wasn't really in mood to study.....so I called 1-800-IRENE.
We went wal-mart and rent DVDs at Blockbuster.
Tomorrow is Black Friday, which is the biggest sale in the year.
We might go there and just study "American Culture"!! Just window shopper ~~!!


Time goes so fast. The town is already ready for Christmas.

This is a tiny chirstmass tree on the DOG street in small town. But it is big enough to get us sentimental and to feel the upcoming winter.


Hey Irene!! Where is the chirstmas tree?

Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving!!

3 Comments:

Blogger KAZU said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:17 PM  
Blogger KAZU said...

You are taking about Irene, right? She needs to get her hair cut as soon as possible. She has no control over there.
If you are talking about me, I was wearing the wig, you gave me.

1:23 PM  
Blogger KAZU said...

I always do, don't I?
At least, I think I did.
The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.

2:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home