Tuesday, September 12, 2006

A Chef's Kitchen......

I was invited by Jean for WMBA's lunchon. ( you can see four of team-5 were there)


It is nice to have lunch with such beautiful girls : P



There are three lines of tables and you observe and enjoy chef's cooking... and talking.....



My classmate Katy.....and always fotgot her name......I heard so much about her.....with someone in this picture as well. Well... is she first year now? Can somebody please tell me why she is here and her name, again?


Let's get it started....



Composed Salada of Hearts of Palm, Sweet Papers and Roasted Squash
This reminds me of salada I had in New York. I love Hearts of Palm~~



Paupiettes of Crabmeat-Stuffed Salmon with Herb Beurre Blanc



Apple and Blueberry Crumble

Above all, everything was good before I realized that it's not a good idea to play soccer in 80 C weather after drinking a glass of wine......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home