Saturday, April 07, 2007

It's time to start....

After 20 hours sleeping, I finally started feeling doing something new...
I always had a couple of things I want to do. Let's get it started....

Ace up your Sleeve
"I don't know how Henry is going to get his mom to buy him a bike, but I am sure the has an ace up his sleeve"
A surprise or secret advantage, especially something tricky that is kept hidden until needed.

Achilles' Heel
"I am an A student in math and science, English is my Achilles' heel.
The one weakness, fault, flaw, or vulnerable spot in one's otherwise strong character.

Add Fuel to the Fire
"I was already angry with you, and when you forgot to pick me up, that really added fuel to the fire added to make fuel to the fire.
to make a bad situation worse; to do or say something that cuases more trouble, makes someone angrier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home